Friday, February 15, 2019

This One's for the Math Teachers!

I'm not going to lie, I am always on the prowl for ways to be able to use G Suite tools and Chromebooks in the math classroom. I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling unsure of the best ways to do this. Well, this gem fell in my lap! It features Google Keep, which is my favorite of all the Google tools! I first learned about it from Erin Bettenhausen, and I decided that my love for it was so strong, I wanted to do a presentation about it, so I roped her into developing and sharing a presentation with me! Our presentation focuses on using it for writing and research projects, but what I am going to share here is 100% for you math teachers! Check out this great short video, and THEN when you are ready to try using Google Keep in your math class, let me know! I'll come show you how to do everything they shared in this video, and I'll show your kids, too! Plus, when you have me come help you with this, I'll bring you a totally cool Google sticker for your Chromebook or laptop! EPIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment