Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Cool Tool Alert -- Twee

 Keeping in theme of using AI to save us time and effort while also enhancing instruction and learning, I would like to introduce Twee, an AI tool geared specially toward language arts teachers! What can Twee do? Here are some notable highlights:

  • Create questions for a YouTube video
  • Create warm-up questions for a YouTube video
  • Create text on a topic
  • Create questions for text (open ended, multiple choice, and true/false)
  • Create intro activities for a text
  • Create vocabulary activities (fill in the blank, matching)
  • Create essential vocabulary for a text
  • Create word formation exercises (like using the correct form of a verb)
  • Sentence scrambles (unscramble words to make a sentence)
  • Create verb tense exercises
  • Find interesting facts on a topic to use to introduce a lesson
  • Create a list of advantages and disadvantages on a topic
It is super easy to use! Watch the video below of a quick set of resources I created for Shakespeare's Sonnet 18 ("Shall I compare thee to a summer's day). In this 1:40 video, I created a set if open ended questions (with answers), multiple choice questions (with answers), true/false statements (with explanations for the false statements), and 3 different activities I can use to introduce this poem to students.




Seriously. There are so many AI tools out there on the internet that can be so useful and helpful. Are you using them? If not, why not?

Need help with Twee or any other AI tool? I'm just an email away! I am SO EXCITED to help teachers discover the magic of AI. You know the look kids get on their faces when they learn something new and feel good about it? I get to see that look on your face when I help you!


No comments:

Post a Comment