Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Cool Tool Alert: Eduaide.ai

 There are so many AI tools available for teachers, it's hard to know which one to use! No worries! I am trying to test drive as many as I can for you and then share some info about them.


This week, I tried out eduaide.ai, and I liked it! Heads up, this is a "freemium" resource, so some features are free but others are paid. I appreciate that the paid price is $49.99 a year, which is reasonable. But honestly, I don't see a need for the paid version when there are so many tools available, you can literally bounce between all the resources out there, using only the free features and never have to pay a dime!

Eduaide gives you the opportunity to create nearly any resource you want. They have categories, and then specific types of resources under each category. Choose the category and object, then type in a topic, let it generate the full idea, then generate your resource!

Here's a video overview I created for you so you can see Eduaide in action. Give it a try, and share your thoughts in the comments! Don't forget: when you use a Cool Tool you get a sticker, so be sure to let me know how you use Eduaide!

No comments:

Post a Comment