Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Cool Tool Alert -- Scribe

 I am starting to lose track of what I have shared with you, so if I already shared this, my apologies! But one of the coolest things I've used recently is called Scribe -- and I credit Mary Jo and Jonathan for the discovery!

If you need to create step by step directions for someone on how to complete something online, Scribe is your new best friend! Simply install the Chrome extension, activate it when you're ready to demonstrate something, and go to work! When you're done, it will create  step-by-step, annotated and illustrated web  page/exportable document that you can share that shows your audience what to do! You can even edit the page before you share it or export it, deleting anything you don't need people to see or changing language. Here's an example of what a Scribe document looks like

Check out the Scribe website! And if you're ready to start using it but are feeling a little iffy, no worries! Just give me a ring and I'll come walk you through it! You'll be addicted to making really snazzy how-to guides!







No comments:

Post a Comment