Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Welcome to "Tech" It Out!

For the past three years in my role as Instructional Technology Resource Teacher, I have sent out a Wednesday email titled "Tech" It Out with helpful tips, interesting news, or useful tools -- at least I hope some of the things I've shared has been helpful, interesting, or useful :-) I have changed the format, though, and instead of an email every week titled "Tech" It Out, I thought I'd share a blog post every week.

Evert Wednesday, I'll post something new here. I will share the same kinds of things that you have seen in my past emails. I encourage you to add your email address to the box on the right -- by doing that, whenever I post something new, you'll get an email notifying you I made a new blog post. I will also share my post each week via Twitter, so you can find it there, too. Additionally, you might find these items cross posted to my Google Classroom.

I have also saved many of the previous emails I've sent out previously, so I will peruse those and re-post any of the ones I think are particularly useful right here on the blog.

I hope you will add your email address to follow my blog, and I REALLY hope you'll share your comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment